- Are having a difficult time getting started on your projects?
- Do you wish you had a plan on how to create a peaceful space?
- Does the stress of disorganization or letting go of your items cause anxiety or feeling paralyzed?
You may find letting go of items is difficult, you feel anxiety about the whole process, or maybe you don’t know where to start. We can work together to eliminate the blocks that are holding you back from making decisions. We can create a plan to unclutter not only your space but your mind.
I USE COACHING TO:
- Help guide you with your project
- Guidance and support to make decisions
- Use a simple process called EFT, to help with the emotions and thoughts that may be causing blocks.
Many times our belongings can have an emotional element to it, or one may have habits that don’t support keeping a space organized. That’s why someone may get organized but can’t stay organized.
Each session includes:
- One hour Skype call
- Guidance to identify your needs and issues to address
- Coaching and tapping in each session
- Next steps after the session
- Post-session email follow-up
- Non-judgmental support and guidance
- Email access to ask questions
Using EFT, the emotional freedom technique. some call it tapping, is completely optional.
Benefits to using a Virtual Organizing coach:
- Access to a Professional Organizer wherever you live
- Don’t need to find babysitter for in-home session
- For those who like moving your own things
- You get the encouragement, guidance, accountability and coaching you need but on your terms and work on project when it is best for you
- We work on decluttering both your space and your mind!