ONLINE PERSONAL COACHING
Would you love to have someone support you with getting organized or downsizing?
Do you like the idea of having someone help you make decisions in areas of your home you have been trying to get organized but feeling stuck?
Maybe you feel you can conquer your clutter on your own, and with some extra support, direction and accountability you can get it done faster and have flexibility?
Sometimes having the support and fresh ideas from an outsider can help you to make decisions about your stuff that you have been putting off.
WHAT IS VIRTUAL ORGANIZING?
Using online resources, we can work together uncluttering and organizing your space.
How is that possible?
I can support you each week in short sessions to help guide you in your projects. I will guide and offer suggestions and solutions to help your specific needs. I will also support you with the sentimental and sensitive aspects that may come up as you work through organizing projects.
Online sessions gives us the ability to focus on both aspects of uncluttering, the physical process and the emotional ones too.
THIS OPTION IS PERFECT FOR THOSE WHO:
- Know how they can work on the organizing projects on their own, but want more support.
- Have young kids and need more flexibility with setting up sessions with an organizer.
- Don’t want someone coming into their home, and likes their privacy.
- Want more support with letting go of sentimental stuff and how to work through it.
- Want to save money because the sessions are shorter and eliminates travel.
- Needs more flexibility with shorter sessions because of busy schedule.
- Want more support with weekly sessions instead of a one time session, or sessions over months.
“The Unclutter Angel has helped me stay motivated to clean out and sort through even just one small area a day. Even with two small children, it has already made a difference!”
TOGETHER WE WILL:
- Set daily and/or weekly goals.
- Have a check-in call scheduled once a week online or by phone.
- Effectively keep track of your progress.
- Keep your organizing plan simple and consistent.
- Help you to stay focused and encouraged in order to keep moving forward.
WE WILL DO THIS BY:
- Scheduling weekly calls to discuss goals and progress
- Option to share photos of areas you want to work on or tour using Skype
- Receive an email with notes from weekly session that includes your weeks goals
- Email access to ask me questions during the week
CALL THE ANGEL TO SCHEDULE!
HERE’S WHAT THEY ARE SAYING:
“Before the Unclutter Angel, the kids’ playroom made my anxiety level go up every time I walked by it. I literally would shut the door so I didn’t have to see the huge mess that would take me weeks to even begin to tackle! Now I leave the door to their playroom open and smile every time I walk by because my kids are able to have space to play and are able to clean up quickly now that it’s organized so well” 🙂
“Before the Unclutter Angel, my space made me feel frustrated. Over the years stuff has been getting thrown back in the cabinet and it took longer to find what we were looking for. Now I feel much better in my laundry room just looking at everything or I should say not looking at all the extras. Thanks for the extra suggestion of a table. My husband even likes it! I open the cupboards and it looks like a picture in a magazine. I was surprised by all the STUFF that had been thrown in the cupboards over the years. Next time I won’t wait so long to have you help. Angela, we definitely accomplished our mission.”
I discovered The Unclutter Angel! Angela has changed my life. Extremely professional and non-judgemental, Angela has compassionately and creatively helped me to organize my home. I am proud to say that all the systems that have been activated are working. Angela is outstanding!
“I just couldn’t seem to focus on any single project. I had a habit of leaving everything out to “remind” myself what different ideas I’d had. After Angela helped me rethink the space and store my art materials in easy to find compartments I felt like there was a clean slate from which to begin working! She was also so helpful in giving me permission to dispose of projects that were old, unfinished, or too long overdue! I greatly appreciated her gentle but purposeful suggestions and feel much more productive.”
“I felt much more organized after Angela’s assistance, which helps me in my busy schedule. Her ideas are unique and cost effective, which is always helpful. Since our session, I have been able to spend more time on other things that have needed my attention. It is a great example to pass along to your children when they see organization in the household. Angela helped that process along.”
I look forward to hearing about your project and how I can be of service to you!
Cheering you on to a more simple life!