ABOUT THE UNCLUTTER ANGEL
As a wife and mother, I understand how challenging our lives can be day to day. With busy schedules, work, and school, keeping everything organized and clutter-free may be the last thing on your to-do list.
I have loved the idea of organizing from the time I was in elementary school setting up a small library in our classroom, or my pretend grocery store in my playroom.
However, I have areas in my life that I have struggled with clutter and organization too.
Because of that, you will find that I am not judgmental and very understanding what ever the situation is. Being supportive and encouraging is how we can get your projects done together!
Together we can create a stress and clutter free space, with a simple system to help keep it that way.
Being open to letting go of items that aren’t serving you and your family, is important when working with me.
I am gentle, encouraging and honest. This is how I can help those I work with to make great progress and feel good about finally creating a space you enjoy!
I’M NOT SURE IF THIS IS FOR ME?
- Have space you want to unclutter but don’t know where to start?
- Have a family and want to get organized so the household runs smoother?
- Feel stuck making decisions and are afraid to let things go?
- Want help to focus on organizing projects in order to get them completed?
- Want to downsize and make a life change?
- Know what to do, but you do not have a clear vision or motivation to achieve your goals?
- Feel overwhelmed and need support to get out from underneath your piles, and find freedom in your space?
WORKING WITH ME MEANS:
- There is no judgement
- Receive encouragement and respect
- Gain clarity on your organizing goals
- Receive honest and clear communication
- You have someone committed to support you, and walk side by side with you
WHICH SERVICE IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
Connect with me, and we can get your organizing projects moving forward.
Cheering you on to a more simple life!
Angela, the Unclutter Angel